IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MARRIAGE LICENSES AND APPLYING ONLINE
Congratulations on your decision to get married!
Before you get started, here is some important information. Please read in its entirety before continuing.
This site may only be used by couples who are over the age of 18, will be married in the state of Utah, and have not been divorced within the last 60 days.
- If you do not meet this criteria, please call our office at 435-843-3155 to schedule an appointment. Please review the information here before coming in.
After submitting and paying for your license through this website, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on
how to complete your application. Instructions will include how to
- Email us clear images of both spouses (selfies) along with clear images of each parties’ valid, unexpired, government-issued photo IDs
- Complete the marriage license and return the signed copy to our office
- Receive your certified marriage license in the US mail
Marriage licenses must be used within 30 days from the application date.
- The application date is set when the license is paid for (i.e. when you complete the application through this website and receive your confirmation email)
- Refunds and extensions cannot be granted.
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted.
- When filling out the application, be sure to use a vaild email address.
- Both applicants will receive the confirmation email at the email addresses entered on the application.
ONLINE APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Let's get started! Please answer a few questions to help us determine if you are eligible to apply online for a marriage license.
At the time of applying for this marriage license, are both applicants age 18 or older?
Has a divorce been granted for either applicant within the last 60 days?